Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tis3a Nisa2

So here it is, the quality isn't great since it's on the internet but I think you'll still appreciate it. I created the song entirely on Garageband and I edited the movie on iMovie on Nick's Mac. Nick wrote and rapped the majority of the song except for two verses and the chorus which I wrote and recorded. I'm really proud of this bad boy, I put a lot of work into it so it's kind of my baby. I hope you can read the subtitles, if not, just know it's about nine women who want to marry me and I can't decide which one; then after rapping about all of them, we choose the ninth. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet music vid, Luke. Tip 'o the hat to you and your buds.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! This is AWESOME!!! How can I get it to be full screen? Is it on flickr? You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete